Our Decaffeinated English Breakfast tea is processed using the CO2 Process. The advantage of this decaffeination process is that no chemical solvents are used to remove the caffeine. Also, using the naturally occurring CO2 in a circulation process which carefully uses high pressure and temperature to extract the caffeine, the origin distinct character of the tea is retained in the cup.
This is a classic blend of Sri Lanka Ceylon flowery pekoe (FOP) black tea. Although usually served in the morning, it is the perfect refreshing and invigorating tea for any time of the day. When brewed the English Breakfast produces a bright, full bodied, and amber tea. It is especially enticing with milk and sugar. Free shipping with purchase over $60. Related links:
• Click here for tea brewing instructions.
• Try our English Favorite Tea Sampler. A Great Value!
• Try our Decaf Tea Sampler. A Great Value!
• Click here to find a teapot.
• Click here to find a tea set.